The Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport hotel has fully reopened following a multi-million pound, twelve month refurbishment during which all aspects of the hotel were upgraded.
The hotel, which is located on the Bath Road on the edge of Heathrow Airport, now offers business and leisure travellers a contemporary and smartly designed environment just minutes from the terminals.
Every aspect of the hotel has been renovated, including:
• 349 roomy rooms – completely remodelled spacious guestroom to include a plush Hyatt Grand Bed, media and work center with a 42″ flat-panel HDTV, shower and bath with amentities including a hair dryer, comfortable Cozy Corner with our comfy chaise lounges chairs and triple glazing
• Gallery Café – increased in size to 140 covers, and offering breakfast, lunch and dinner with a mix of regional and international cuisine with a choice of a la carte and buffet service
• 11 new meeting and event spaces – five new meeting rooms added, with a choice of flexible, high-tech spaces that can accommodate from 2 to 120 delegates
• 24/7 Gallery Market – enhanced and now offering a selection of freshly prepared and perfectly packaged grab‘n go items, such as snacks and sandwiches
• Coffee to Cocktails Bar – upgraded to now feature specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
• 24/7 StayFit Gym – this modernized 24/7 gym now offering Life Fitness Machines with modern equipment, free-weights and exercise balls
The entire building is triple glazed, so guests are undisturbed by aircraft landing and taking off on the airport’s northern runway – just 400 metres from the hotel – whilst enjoying a spectacular panoramic view of the airport from many of the hotels rooms.
The hotel’s complimentary wi-fi service has also been upgraded to provide browsing speeds of up to 10mb per second, whilst also offering public computers with remote printing from throughout the building.
Ingrid van Veen, Regional Manager for Cycas Hospitality, the management company for the hotel and located at the Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport says: “We are thrilled to announce the reopening of this stand out property at Heathrow that offers a blend of excellent quality and value coupled with the most convenient location at the airport.
“Throughout the hotel, no expense has been spared to ensure we create a welcome, efficient and memorable experience that we are sure will appeal to business and leisure travellers and meeting groups alike.”
The Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport hotel is stylish and creative, with a level of service and intuity that can be enjoyed by guests and visitors alike.
There are more than 274 Hyatt Place hotels spanning five continents, 18 countries and more than 150 cities.
For more information, please visit www.hyattplace.com