Who we are
Founded in 2008, Cycas Hospitality is an award-winning hotel management company on a mission to make its hotels the best places to work as well as stay across the UK and mainland Europe.
With over 3,500 rooms open or under development across 24 hotels in key destinations, Cycas is the preferred European hotel operator for major international franchise brands, and proud to work with the following brands:
- With a diverse portfolio covering full service, select service and extended-stay properties, Cycas is the only truly pan-European, multi-brand and all-segment third-party hotel operator.
- In Europe we helped IHG, Marriott and Hyatt develop their double-decker hotel concept for the region.
- Our industry-leading commercial and operational teams, and proven experience of bringing brands to Europe, make us a preferred partner for global hotel groups looking to enter new markets.
- Cycas’s focus is on Western Europe – particularly Benelux, France, Germany and the UK – as we look to triple our portfolio to more than 10,000 guest rooms.
- Thanks to our distinctive performance culture, we lead the industry in converting best-in-class employee and guest satisfaction levels into exceptional commercial returns, winning the Cateys 2018 Best Employer award, and consistently recognised as a ‘Best Place to Work in Hospitality’ (2018 & 2019).
Cycas growth: strong and steady
What we can offer you
We deliver expertise in hotel operations, property development and asset management
As the preferred white-label hotel operator for major global hotel franchise brands, we help investors save on fees and costs, matching the right brand with the right opportunities to maximise each project’s potential.
Our operating structure can be adapted to an investor’s or developer’s objectives:
/ Management contracts / Leases / Joint ventures and co-investment / Ownership
We have a proven track record in identifying opportunities, initiating hotel transactions, performing due diligence and structuring funding.
Our experienced team also assists in the design and build-out of hotels, ensuring brand standards are met while controlling costs for investors.
What we’re looking for
A wide range of opportunities, particularly in the UK, Benelux, France, Germany.
Opportunities can cover a range of different project types:
- Rebrandings, conversions, greenfield and brownfield developments
- Single or dual-branded properties, full-service and extended stay hotels, stand-alone or mixed-use properties
Our site requirements are:
- 6,000 – 15,000 sqm gross floor area
- Hotel use permitted (or can be achieved)
- Located in a city centre, near transport hubs, conference centres and / or corporate demand generators
Cycas portfolio locations
“Cycas Hospitality is known for its exceptional customer service. This passion for wowing its customers, its clear market-leading position in this exciting, evolving market, together with its ambitious plans in Europe, made it a highly attractive investment proposition.”Erik Jacobs, Huakee
We appointed Cycas Hospitality based on the company’s excellent track record in the extended-stay sector in the U.K. and Europe. We are confident their proven management techniques, coupled with a skill set that is relentlessly focused on making customers happy, will produce the best results for our guests and, ultimately, our investors.Nick Chadwick, Starwood Capital
Developing a hotel is a road where many issues surface over time. Together with Cycas we overcame them all based on professionalism and mutual trust.Eijk van Otterloo, Heren2
We are delighted to be partnering with Cycas Hospitality on our first dual-branded project in Europe. We are confident that Cycas’s extensive experience of successfully managing double-decker hotels will help us take full advantage of the many opportunities that this prime airport location offers for corporate as well as leisure travellers.Felicity Black-Roberts, Hyatt Hotels
At Patron, we believe in backing management teams, and our deal in Liverpool highlights our strong relationship with Cycas, with whom we previously partnered to develop, manage and sell two hotels in Stratford.Camil Yazbek, Patron Capital
Delivering a first-rate guest experience is in the company’s DNA and there is no one Marriott International would trust more to bring our extended-stay vision to life in Europe.Amy McPherson, Marriott International