Who we are
Founded in 2008, we are an award-winning hotel management company specialising in extended-stay and double decker properties. We have 2,782 suites and rooms open or under development, within 18 hotels in key city centre locations across the UK and mainland Europe, including the following brands:
- Having pioneered the branded extended-stay hotel concept in Europe in 2008, we are London’s leading operator in this field.
- In Europe we are the largest extended-stay operator for IHG’s Staybridge Suites and Marriott’s Residence Inn brands, and helped develop the double-decker hotel concept in the region for each company.
- We will also be bringing Hyatt’s first dual-branded property to Europe, with the opening of the first extended-stay property serving Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- Our focus is on Western Europe – particularly the UK, Benelux, France and Germany – as we look to grow our portfolio from nearly 3,000 open or in the pipeline to more than 10,000 guest rooms by 2022.
- Winner of the Catey’s 2018 Best Employer award, our overarching goal is to be one of the best hospitality employers in Europe, making our hotels the best places to work as well as stay.
Cycas growth: strong and steady
What we can offer you
We deliver expertise in hotel operations, property development and asset management
As the preferred white-label hotel operator for major global hotel franchise brands, we help investors save on fees and costs, matching the right brand with the right opportunities to maximise each project’s potential.
Our operating structure can be adapted to an investor’s or developer’s objectives:
/ Management contracts / Leases / Joint ventures and co-investment / Ownership
We have a proven track record in identifying opportunities, initiating hotel transactions, performing due diligence and structuring funding.
Our experienced team also assists in the design and build-out of hotels, ensuring brand standards are met while controlling costs for investors.
What we’re looking for
A wide range of opportunities, particularly in the UK, Benelux, France, Germany.
Opportunities can cover a range of different project types:
- Rebrandings, conversions, greenfield and brownfield developments
- Single or dual-branded properties, full-service and extended stay hotels, stand-alone or mixed-use properties
Our site requirements are:
- 6,000 – 15,000 sqm gross floor area
- Hotel use permitted (or can be achieved)
- Located in a city centre, near transport hubs, conference centres and / or corporate demand generators
Cycas portfolio locations
“Cycas Hospitality is known for its exceptional customer service. This passion for wowing its customers, its clear market-leading position in this exciting, evolving market, together with its ambitious plans in Europe, made it a highly attractive investment proposition.”Erik Jacobs, HuaKee
We appointed Cycas Hospitality based on the company’s excellent track record in the extended-stay sector in the U.K. and Europe. We are confident their proven management techniques, coupled with a skill set that is relentlessly focused on making customers happy, will produce the best results for our guests and, ultimately, our investors.Nick Chadwick, Starwood Capital
Developing a hotel is a road where many issues surface over time. Together with Cycas we overcame them all based on professionalism and mutual trust.Eijk van Otterloo, Heren2
We are delighted to be partnering with Cycas Hospitality on our first dual-branded project in Europe. We are confident that Cycas’s extensive experience of successfully managing double-decker hotels will help us take full advantage of the many opportunities that this prime airport location offers for corporate as well as leisure travellers.Felicity Black-Roberts, Hyatt Hotels
At Patron, we believe in backing management teams, and our deal in Liverpool highlights our strong relationship with Cycas, with whom we previously partnered to develop, manage and sell two hotels in Stratford.Camil Yazbek, Patron Capital
Delivering a first-rate guest experience is in the company’s DNA and there is no one Marriott International would trust more to bring our extended-stay vision to life in Europe.Amy McPherson, Marriott International
Our development team
Head of Feasibility
+31 611 184 881
Acquisitions & Development Associate
+31 611 738 836